igamingnj.com provides an overview of online casinos available in the state of New Jersey. While we want you to choose the best play and have fun, we are committed to making your gambling experience safe and encourage you to gamble responsibly.
Responsible gambling includes:
- Setting strict spending limits before beginning to gamble and sticking to them;
- Setting strict time limits before beginning to gamble and sticking to them;
- Avoid doubling down your winnings – gambling is for fun only and is not supposed to be a source of finance;
- Staying aware of emotions and avoiding gambling if sad, upset or angry;
- Monitoring spending on gambling;
- Taking breaks from gambling to avoid it becoming a habit;
- Addressing others and seeking help in case gambling no longer feels fun and makes a problem.
Detecting a gambling problem
Please note that the following gambling behavior shall be a concern:
- Playing over the limit;
- Missing commitments, school, work or parties with friends for the sake of play;
- Trying to win back the funds that were lost;
- Being in debt, looking for funds to gamble or sacrificing budget for a play;
- Experiencing mood swings, feeling worried, anxious or angry
If you or anyone you know has a gambling problem, call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Resources to seek help
Please stay aware of the risks that gambling might pose and get familiarized with the solutions that are offered by:
Gamblers Anonymous is a community of persons who share their experience in fighting gambling disorder;
Gam-Anon is a self-help organization for the spouse, family or close friends of compulsive gamblers;
GamTalk is a 24/7 moderated online peer support forum.
Voluntary self-exclusion programs
Please consider following the steps below in case you no longer stick to responsible gambling practices.
Residents of New Jersey can file a voluntary self-exclusion request with the State to ban themselves from online gambling.
There are four ways to register for the self-exclusion program:
New Jersey residents can visit the DGE’s webpage for up-to-date contact information;
Filling out a self-exclusion form and turning it in in-person at either the New Jersey Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement or the New Jersey Racing Commission during business hours;
Filing a request for a self-exclusion just from online gambling through the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement;
New Jersey residents can also file for self-exclusion for online gambling through their official online player account through its internal sign-up.
Underage gambling is prohibited
igamingnj.com is only intended for persons of the age of 21 or older.