PlayStar’s Launch Under the Ocean Resort Casino License
PlayStar Casino is now a part of the bustling online gaming market of New Jersey and one of the newest NJ online casinos. There are 144 games available on the PlayStar Casino app, which players are able to check out right now. PlayStar joined three other online casinos that offer their games under the Ocean banner.
Since the new NJ internet casino debuted so covertly, only paperwork maintained by the state’s Division of Gaming Enforcement provides information about its launch. While we are currently working on a full review of PlayStar, we have a preview you can check out here.
According to DGE data, PlayStar soft launched between August 1 and August 15, followed by a full launch. Below are the gambling tabs that PlayStar Casino currently provides:
- Slot games;
- Table games;
- Slingo games;
- Live Casino.
PlayStar’s New Partnership Deals
Stockholm-based PlayStar made their cooperation with Ocean public a long time ago. The PlayStar website said that personalization, interaction, and customer experience will change the New Jersey online casino industry.
- International Game Technology is a London-based gaming content supplier;
- Evolution is a live dealer and game developer with its headquarters in Malta;
- Pariplay is a gaming developer and customer relationship management software located in Malta and owned by Aspire Global;
- AlchemyBet Limited is an online casino software and service provider with its headquarters in London;
- Light and Wonder is a supplier of gaming products and services that is situated in Las Vegas.